Monday, January 26, 2009

Friday night in London

Last Friday I went to a punk rock show in London... good times.

I went to see the cerimonial snips, may favorite band at the moment.



I got to scream into the microphone and get really drunk, it was great!

There was another band called Radio Delete there that was pretty good too. Bunch of old skaters who covered Face to Face and had a song entirely of quotes from future primitive and seach for animal chin. Their old band name was Daily Murders.

So I'm at the bar getting another drink and I see this 6'4 dude on the other side wearing this T shirt. I nearly pissed my pants.



How great is that?! I forgot to ask him what he's doing to best that whole easter thing that happened...

I'm sorry to say that the snips new stuff is pop punk and I'm not a huge fan but who knows maybe they'll smarten up soon.

1 comment: