Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Daily FUCK YOU!!!

Today's Daily FUCK YOU goes to the good Folks over at AFM Harvesters for their invention of the Special Harvester Head.

Their idea is to make Deforestation more Profitable. In short, these tools will put loggers out of work and make clearing a large number of trees as easy as....well watch the video.

***WARNING*** This video will give hippies and tree-huggers nightmares.


The next video is an accurate and clear demonstration of how logging should work.

2 comments:

  1. Steve this is old technology... I studied that machine when I was in college. (did I spell college right?) Don't worry about it mother nature is extreemly resiliant, and as long as the hippies keep planting trees when they cut them all down it'll all recover.
    You want something to worry about check out the results of rainforest deforestation and I hear the tar sands in Alberta really fuck shit up.
    Johnathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know Johnny. Entire flocks of migratory birds landing in oil lakes. And that is just the fun part.

    For anyone interested there is an easy to watch Doc by the VICE folks...

    Watch part one here: http://tinyurl.com/bxdn27

    But Johnny, Nature isn't as resilient as we treat it.

    And if you don't believe me I challenge you to a sumo wrestle.

    ReplyDelete