Tuesday, February 24, 2009

School Boy Crushes

Tiffany Brissette(Small Wonder), Josie Davis(charles in charge), Alyssa Milano(who's the boss?)

No people, not a crush on school boys but when you were a school boy who did you have a crush on?

I think I'm not the only one to pitch a tents in my pants for this little robotic number

MMMM Sweet sweet circuits.

I'm older now though so ...

enjoy this - gadfly

Despite what I refer to as my "false Positive" in the homosexuality world (AKA my crush on Scott Baio), For me, it was defiantly the sisters from Charles In Charge.

It seems I am not alone in this. While searching out the show's opening I came across this golden nugget: a three min compilation of Nicole Eggert and Josie Davis from the show.

-Rubber Boy

1 comment:

  1. Why has Johnny not added to this post? What is he hiding?

    ReplyDelete