Thursday, February 5, 2009

Actors Suck



Ok I'll admit it, when I first heard about the Christian Bale tape of him on a set gettin all ape shit at a DP for doing the DP's job I thought, ahhhh duhhh you're little bit of actingness will be useless if the lighting is wrong so WTF? Then I thought... WAIT!!!

Isn't this asshole dead?


Do they have a tape from beyond the boundry?

Sadly no. It was the other guy who died in that flick with the cape and the car, and that chick who was not hot AND in a hollywood big budget movie???

I think they call that Princess Leah Syndrome.
Nevertheless, it does illustrate a wonderful thing about the internets, even if something is news for that moment... and I think this just barely classifies as news, it can get turned around so fast and something good can come from something bad, it's called "Bale Out"

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think it was that bad of a freak out.

    Hell, I've been worse when a web page will not load.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I've done more to puppies, hell the guy wasn't even bleeding... I think Bale's mom is just a wimp and can't take the heat!

    ReplyDelete